- Be prepared to lose lots of sleep, it is highly overrated.
- Stock up on diapers becuase they through diapers like water.
- Speaking of diapers, Huggies are inferior.
- Do things now while we can, but be sure that we make time to have a life post baby.
- We will learn as we go.
- Babies can go through three to four outfits a day.
- Get baby used to sleeping with everyday sounds.
- This will be one of the most exciting and exhausting times of our life.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Posted by Sean and Melinda at 8:56 PM
Thursday, January 12, 2012
At 8:40 AM this morning, we got the phone call we've been waiting for. We were selected out of five families to give this child a forever home. Needless to say, we were over the moon! We both had a difficult time working that day, but we managed to be somewhat productive, or at least that is our story.
Posted by Sean and Melinda at 8:30 AM
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Today we were presented with a birthmother/child profile for consideration. We were informed that a Hispanic woman in Texas is due to give birth to a boy on 3/18/12. The adoption costs were much more then we anticipated and we were not thrilled about the location, but we decided to step out in faith and submit our paperwork for review. After back and forth discussions with our facilitator and faxing documents to TX, we were in the running.
Posted by Sean and Melinda at 12:00 PM
Thursday, December 1, 2011
A little about us:
Posted by Sean and Melinda at 11:31 AM